Wave Arts MR Click 6
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
MR Click combines click and crackle filtering for cleanup of phonograph recordings or other impulsive contamination. MR Click has separate processors for clicks and crackles because of the different nature of the contaminants. We use the term “click” to mean a large disturbance, such as caused by a phonograph scratch or a splice in a digital signal. The click processor automatically detects clicks and reconstructs the audio signal in the neighborhood of the click to eliminate it.
We use the term “crackle” to mean the high frequency scratchiness you get from dust or wear in the grooves of a phonograph. The crackle processor automatically detects crackle and eliminates it by smoothing the signal in the neighborhood of the crackle event. The crackle processor also contains an onset detector that will inhibit de-crackling the onset of events like snare hits or cymbal crashes.
MR Click has a scrolling time display that shows all the click and crackle events detected, so you can easily adjust the detection thresholds. There is also a monitor feature to hear the removed clicks and crackles.
- Separate algorithms optimized for click and crackle processing
- Sophisticated detection algorithms for clicks and crackle focus processing on contaminating events
- Onset detection allows crackle processing to bypass onset events, keeping attacks bright
- Monitoring feature for hearing eliminated clicks and crackle
- Comprehensive stereo display of signal level, clicks, crackle, and onset events
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo
Requires a host program that supports audio plug-ins. iLok licensing is supported but not required.
Macintosh – AU, VST3, AAX
- OS-X 10.11 to MacOS 12 (Monterey)
- Apple Silicon (M1) natively supported (AU and VST3)
- AAX – Pro Tools 11 and higher
- 64-bit hosts only
Windows – VST3, AAX
- Windows 7/8/10/11
- AAX – Pro Tools 10.3.5 and higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit hosts supported
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.