Vir2 MOJO 2: Horn Section
Definitive Virtual Horns
MOJO was a huge hit at Sweetwater. Now after years of development, Vir2 ups the ante with MOJO 2 Horn Section. Bigger and badder than ever, MOJO2 is Vir2's most advanced instrument yet building on the already advanced sampling and playability of the first version. They went back to the drawing board, fully redesigning the instrument and recording all brand new samples. The result is the most flexible and innovative approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns ever created in a virtual instrument with a superbly intuitive, but feature-packed interface. Designed for seamless integration with Native Instruments' Komplete Kontrol and Maschine, MOJO 2 Horn Section offers a unique hands-on playing experience that makes full use of all NKS-compatible hardware controls.
Craft your perfect horn section
To fulfill any horn requirement you’re likely to encounter, MOJO 2 gives you 13 different brass and reed instruments — Baritone, Tenor, Alto, and Soprano Sax; Clarinet, Flugelhorn, French Horn, Trombone, Bass Trombone, Muted Trombone, Trumpet, Piccolo Trumpet, and Muted Trumpet. MOJO 2 gives you four unique Era modes — Modern, Retro (1960s and '70s), Vintage 1 ('40s and '50s), and Vintage 2 ('20s and '30s) — which function as time machines, teleporting the character of all thirteen horns from one era to the next.
Each horn includes 13 different articulations including Sustains, Staccato, Stabs, Bend Down, Octave Run Down and Up, Doits, Rise To Hit, Shakes, Trills, Swells, Crescendos, and Falls, as well as up to four velocity layers and three round robins. In Legato Mode, you can play amazingly realistic melodies. Vir2 painstakingly recorded the transition between each note, letting you play gorgeous horn lines that sound truly lifelike.
Fully customizable horn ensemble
With MOJO 2 you can adjust from 1 to 10 players per instrument on the fly to add power and depth to your performance. Additional parameters give you control over humanization and the stereo spread of your ensemble. Blend the three mic positions (close, near, and room) to achieve the perfect mix. Add in the keynoise overlay to introduce the ultra-realism of a player's interaction with the instrument, and tailor your horns with an extensive suite of effects.
Vir2 MOJO 2 Horn Section Features:
- Nearly 100GB of inspiring, uncompressed sample content
- 13 deeply-sampled brass and reed instruments
- Four Era presets for retro, vintage, and modern sounds
- True legato and 13 articulations per instrument for incredible realism
- 3 separate mic positions: close, near, and room
- Additional Full Mix (processed stereo mix of the 3 mic positions for lighter memory load)
- Ensemble settings for 1 to 10 players per instrument
- Up to 4 velocity layers and 3 round robins
- Dozens of presets for creative starting points
- 9 powerful effects
- Powerful, intuitive interface
- Full Native Instruments' Komplete Kontrol and Maschine integration
- Includes standalone Kontakt Player 5
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Format: AAX, VST, AU, NKS, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core i5 or higher, 8GB RAM minimum, 128GB drive space
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core i5 or higher, 8GB RAM minimum, 128GB drive space
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.11 or later, Kontakt Player
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Kontakt Player
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.