Soundiron Olympus Choir Micro
Olympus Choir Micro is the official introductory pack to our mighty Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection, but it goes much further than that. This light-weight, user-friendly choir instrument stands alone as the perfect tool for musicians who just need a basic choir in their mix, without all the fuss.
Featuring content from our acclaimed Olympus Symphonic Choir Collection, this choir was recorded in a large, natural hall with 63 hand-picked singers from SF Choral Society, Volti, SF Opera and the SF Symphony Chorus, conducted by maestro Robert Geary. The massive Olympus Choral Collection was designed for professionals in mind, with over 44 GB of content, over 40,000 samples and hundreds of distinct articulations to provide a total scoring solution ideal for any professional composer. We know how daunting such a huge collection can be and the significant investment it represents, so we designed this Micro pack as a fully functional and playable kit to offer just a taste of the enormous possibilities that our full Olympus Collection offers. Yet it can also simply serve as an great-sounding basic stand-alone choir instrument for anybody that just needs a basic full, warm choral sound with a world-class sonic richness and fidelity. Whether you're curious about our Olympus Symphonic Choir, or you're new to virtual choirs, Olympus Micro is the perfect low cost and easy way to begin your journey.
- Full Men's and Women's divisi sections, with editable key ranges
- 100BPM Latin "Dominum" chromatic Poly-sustain chants w/ release syllable
- 140BPM Russian "Raduisya" chromatic Poly-sustain chants w/ release syllable
- "Oo" pp vowel sustains w/ releases
- "Ah" ff vowel sustains w/ releases
- "Oo" and "Ah" staccatos
- Use the Offset, Attack & Release controls to shape your own syllables, sustains and phrases
- Automatic polysustain host tempo-synching for Kontakt 5 presets.
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Independent Release timing and Release Volume controls, to control room decay
- Simulated divisi & dual-layer polyphonic legato with customizable controls
- Independent Pan controls for each divisi section
- Bonus Special FX presets for creating atmospheric pads and soundscapes.
- Per-section and per-layer polyphonic legato with adjustable speed, interval-range and gliss intensity
- 10 Special FX impulses integrated into the interface to create your own effects
- 10 Natural Environmental Reverb Impulses, including Halls, Cathedrals, Churches, Studios, Bundkers, Garages and more.
- 3-band parametric EQ with sweepable mid
- Master Full Ensemble Preset with independent controls for men's and women's sections
- Divisi Men's and Divisi Women's Section presets, with dual layer blending, crossfading and phrase morphing
- 5 Bonus Atmospheric FX presets
Our custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling, layer blend, panning, Tempo Sync, Pad mode, and Key Range. There’s also controls for Vibrato, Legato, 3-Band EQ, and reverb with over a 50 custom impulse responses featuring life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
Made for Kontakt Player
This library has been licensed for use in the free Kontakt Player virtual instrument engine. It can be used in Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.6.8 or later) for VST, AU or AAX instrument plugin formats. You can add this product to the Kontakt “Libraries” browser. It requires online serial number registration through the Native Instruments Service Center app. This library is also fully compatible with Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboard Controllers by Native Instruments. Purchasing this library qualifies you for a great cross-grade discount toward the full unlocked version of Kontakt through Native Instruments!
- Product Version 3.0
- 448 MB Installed
- 252 Samples
- 32 Kontakt 5.6.8 .nki instrument preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.6.8+)
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack. Windows XP or higher required for PC. OSX 10.10 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required.
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.