Waves Retro Fi
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
Spark real life in your tracks: Retro Fi is the ultimate lofi FX chain, with everything you need to produce authentic lofi textures, warm analog sounds, and mesmerizing nostalgic vibes.
Vintage cassette tones. Deep vinyl grooves. A massive palette of lofi noises, spaces, devices, and textures. Retro Fi has what it takes to breathe life into the dullest synth line, drum break, vocal adlib or instrumental track.
Retro Fi gives you four modules you can combine, each with its own flavors:
Device is a complete analog coloring and tonal shaping engine, armed with newly designed impulse responses, an era-specific Styler for 50s/60s/70s/80s retro tones, a squasher, a colorful compressor to add life to instruments or vocals, and more.Space adds saturated echo and analog reverb (spring/plate) for colorful depth and bold spatial sounds.Noise boasts a massive library of over 60 unique textures, including diverse cassette and vinyl noises among many other surprises. Its smart noise generation algorithm ensures that the textures you add are lively and ever-changing, never repeating themselves like a pre-recorded loop.Mechanics delivers the beautiful imperfections and mechanical wear & tear of old cassettes tapes and vinyl records. This section has two independent modulation engines, each with its own adjustable wow, wobble and speed.
250 Artist Presets
For instant gratification, flip through 250 artist presets, curated by top producers and beat makers in hip hop, electronic genres, rock and beyond - including the producers for Kendrick Lamar, Mac Miller, Dr. Dre, Dua Lipa, Post Malone, and many more.
Organic Textures with Real Analog Glue and Character
Retro Fi doesn’t just stack various random FX onto your tracks: it’s designed to act and feel like a true, living, breathing analog device. The four sections are built serially, while also internally routed, so they act together like a singular unit. The result: better-matched sounds that feel organically glued, without the artificial feel you sometimes get when adding a digital lofi effect.
Instantly vintage, timelessly classic - Retro Fi is the first choice for true analog lofi sound.
- Everything you need to produce authentic vintage lofi sounds
- Massive menu of lofi noises & textures
- Diverse cassette & vinyl sounds
- Analog device impulse responses for versatile analog tones
- Two independent Wow & Wobble engines
- Era-specific 50s/60s/70s/80s Styler
- Lofi-flavored analog reverbs & echo
- Squash control for upwards and downwards colorful compression
- Smart noise generator for ever-changing textures that never sound like a pre-recorded loop
- Master section with HP/LP filters and a Mono slimmer
- Carefully matched FX chain for organically “glued” analog character
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.