Waves Renaissance DeEsser
This specialized sibilance attenuator allows you to reduce undesirable high frequencies surgically, while preserving the sparkle and musicality of the source.
Sibilant sounds can cause unwanted distortion in the high frequencies and simply sound unpleasant. Renaissance DeEsser combats harsh sibilance by combining the unique technologies used in Waves’ C4, R-Vox and DeEsser plugins, optimizing it for cleanliness, efficiency and effectiveness.
Renaissance DeEsser’s distinctive features include phase-compensated crossover and adaptive threshold. With its modern, updated GUI and enhanced visual feedback, Renaissance DeEsser makes it easier than ever to accurately clean up problem frequencies.
- Specialized de-esser combining technologies from the C4, R-Vox and Waves DeEsser plugins
- Ideal for tracking, mixing, mastering, live sound and broadcast
- Enhanced visual feedback, phase-compensated crossover and adaptive threshold
- NEW: Presets by leading producers & engineers: Lu Diaz, Dave Pensado, more
- NEW: Updated interface with 3 skin options: Light, Dark, LegacyUser
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.