Waves PRS SuperModels
Created in collaboration with Paul Reed Smith, the Waves PRS SuperModels plugin superbly models three high-end PRS guitar amps: the coveted PRS Archon, the legendary PRS Dallas, and the ultra-rare PRS Blue Sierra/V9.
Easy to use, with remarkable tones right out of the box, these models authentically replicate every component of the three exquisite amplifiers. From tubes to circuitry, every detail was painstakingly modeled part by part, using Waves’ Precision Analog Component technology, with Paul Reed Smith himself supplying Waves with the original amplifiers and the full schematics.
PRS Archon delivers a shimmering clean or aggressive overdrive; push it harder and you get glorious distortion. With its lush gain, Archon is ideal for lead or crunching rhythm, while also offering a clean channel that players of all genres will appreciate.
PRS Blue Sierra/V9: Never-before-released even in its hardware form, this ultra-rare amp was an early original format for the PRSJ-MOD 100. Evocative of boutique American guitar amps, it is equally great for clean sounds and for medium-gain overdrive tones. No matter the setting, you’ll find it easy to get a big 3D sound and hard to get a bad one.
PRS Dallas provides the sounds of classic American reverb amps. The all-tube design produces an open classic tone for huge-sounding cleans, or multiple variations of overdriven sound with natural-sounding reverb. Originally designed by chief PRS amp builder Doug Sewell, this highly musical amp offers sweet highs, solid lows and beautiful mid-range tones.
Different speakers and speaker cabinets produce different sounds. PRS SuperModels lets you choose from 8 different speaker cabinet IRs (audio snapshots of speaker cabinets), captured by Paul Reed Smith at his personal home studio using his proven microphones and mic preamps. As a bonus, you can add any of your favorite third-party IRs – up to two simultaneously.
The plugin’s innovative Phase Fix and Time Fix controls will automatically correct any phase or latency issues between the different IRs. The Smart Mix control will balance the perceived volume of IRs when you use two cabinets. An IR browser will automatically load and switch the IR, leaving you free for playing.
Each amp boasts three more helpful features not included in the original hardware amps: a tone-shaping boost for when you need that vital extra push that normally comes from a boost pedal; a digital tuner for both standard and extended-range guitars; and a smart noise gate that senses at the input and gates at the output.
With three boutique amplifiers to choose from, PRS SuperModels places countless tone options at your fingertips. Whether you are playing rock, jazz, country, metal, blues or any other genre, this exquisite amp plugin suite will cover all your guitar-playing needs.
- Superb modeling of 3 top-of-the-line PRS amplifiers: Archon, Dallas, Blue Sierra/V9
- Created in collaboration with Paul Reed Smith
- Artist presets by Devin Townsend, Megadeth producer Chris Rakestraw and more
- 8 speaker cabinet IRs with automatic IR browser
- Add any third-party speaker cabinet IRs (up to two simultaneously)
- Smart Mix, Phase Fix & Time Fix controls for perfectly matching any two cabinets
- Exceptional integrated noise gate to filter out amp noise and hiss
- Auto-gain control for maximum performance
- Unique tone-shaping boost not featured in the hardware amps
- Digital tuner sensitive to standard & extended-range guitars
- Use as a plugin in your DAW or as a standalone application
- Designed for studio, home and live playing (with laptop and audio interface)
- SoundGrid-compatible for ultra-low-latency performance
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.