Overloud TH-U Premium Upgrade from TH-3
**Upgrade from TH-3
TH-U Full is Now TH-U Premium
In the constant effort to always guarantee the highest quality of our products with the best price to performance ratio on the market, Overloud is on the eve of a new step forward in the development of TH-U.
Overloud is proud to introduce TH-U Premium, the most advanced version of TH-U that includes all of the current components and features of TH-U Full, and also supports expansion with future models, libraries, and add-ons, both free and paid. Overloud is automatically upgrading all TH-U Full licenses to TH-U Premium for free.
To celebrate this news, Overloud is happy to announce that their revolutionary new SuperCabinet module will be included in TH-U Premium at no additional cost to all TH-U Full users. The SuperCabinet is powered by Overloud's Fluid Convolution technology, which allows you to easily swap speakers to build your own custom cabinets, in addition to choosing from a huge selection of microphones and positioning them to create your own trademark sound. While the name has changed, rest assured that TH-U Premium is the same as TH-U Full in every way, only better!
The New Frontier of Guitar Amp & FX239 models, the world's largest collection into a single software, including:
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
- 77 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- More than 1000 presets covering all musical styles
- Randall, DV Mark, Brunetti, and THD authorized models approved by the original manufacturers
- Amp Tweak technology, allows you to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and power amp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 20 factory rigs), allows you to reproduce rig models created by capturing real setups
- One entire preset bank dedicated to bass.
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with a proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gapless positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Built-in convolver to load external guitar cab IRs
- Flexible sound chain with split point for parallel processing
- Fully customizable MIDI control for live usage
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
- Full compatibility with TH3 user presets
TH-U is able to load rig models created from real setups.
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier, and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows capturing of both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Thanks to its innovative DSP technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows you to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows you to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
In addition to the features available in the TH3 Full version, TH-U Full includes:
- 15 new amplifiers, including the Superlead and Superbass models, Polytone jazz amplifiers and DV Mark Triple 6 head
- 14 new cabinets
- Rig Player (with 20 factory rigs), reproduces models captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweak: mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- A Shimmer Reverb and a Shimmer Delay
- An improved and redesigned Cabinet IR module
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset and bank lists
Intelligent MIDI Setup
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element on the TH-U interface and pressing the corresponding pedal on the MIDI floorboard. TH-U learns the MIDI connection and makes it instantly available in any preset. Gigs have never been so much fun with TH-U!
3D Cabinet Simulation
TH-U offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it where you want.
Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you would do in a real cabinet room.
6 different room types can be selected.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows you to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix and avoid frequency overlap with the other instruments.
On the bass cabinets, you have separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.
TH-U is not just an amplifier replacement. It is a creative tool that allows you to craft your personal tone and explore the boundaries of your instrument. Transform your electric guitar into an acoustic guitar, create synth-like tones with the ring modulator. Turn the guitar into an organ with the organ-tone-maker. Import any Impulse Response from third part libraries to extend the TH-U tones without limits.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 or better / Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST (all 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX Native (64-bit only), VST (32 and 64-bit)
All formats except AAX are natively compatible with Apple Silicon.
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.