Waves NLS Non-Linear Summer
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
Waves, together with three of today's top producer / engineers, is proud to present the NLS Non-Linear Summer: Three legendary consoles – in one powerful plugin.
The "magical" solid state console belonging to Mark ´Spike´ Stent (Björk, Muse, Maroon 5, Madonna).
The classic console owned by Mike Hedges (The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Dido, Faithless, Manic Street Preachers, U2), heard on such timeless recordings as Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon.
The vintage British console customized for Yoad Nevo (Bryan Adams, Pet Shop Boys, Sugababes, Goldfrapp, Air).
Waves modeled over 100 individual channels in all, capturing the unique color, character, and behavior of each and every input and summing bus amp.
NLS delivers the richness, depth, and harmonic complexity that only analog gear could deliver – until now.
- Non-linear summing plugin
- Three legendary consoles in one plugin
- Over 100 individually modeled channel and summing bus amps
- Developed in association with top producer/engineers
- Adds analog warmth and character
- Global control over all NLS plugins in the session
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.