Musical Sampling Boutique Drums Renegade
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
Drums and Sound Design Library
Renegade is a drums and sound design library designed for producers of nu-metal, EDM, rock, pop and underscore. Musical Sampling aimed to make this a serious asset for modern underscoring with atmospheric percussion/synth pulses, brooding basses and experimental acoustic content.
As always, dialing in the drum mixes was incredibly important to get right. Rogue is the tight mix, Faction is the workhorse mix and Juggernaut is the roomy mix. Inspired by the Gorgon preset from the Medusa library, Musical Sampling provided a fourth mix for Renegade that pushed them to their absolute mixing limits — Anarchy. That mix will peel the varnish off a foot locker.
They also recorded, processed and programmed a ton of sound design material but only included the efforts that they found inspiring, useful and complimentary to Renegade as a whole. What they ended up with is a curated collection of 31 multi-genre patches consisting of processed analog synths, bass and acoustic/electric guitars, live ensemble/solo percussion pulses, analog kits and more.
- Drums + Sound Design
- Kick, snare, cross stick, rimshot, three toms, ride (with crash), ride bell, two crashes, hihats, synced live hihat grooves (three recorded tempos – 90 / 120 / 140 BPM)
- 31 multi-genre playable sound design patches consisting of processed percussion, guitars, electric bass, analog synths, piano, brass, strings, pulses, analog kits and weapons
- Simple and intuitive mix interface
- Four interchangeable “baked-in” mix presets
- Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90 / 120 / 140 BPM that sync to your DAW’s tempo
- Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves (fades between four different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open)
- Groove Speed control (Half/Normal/Double)
- Adjustable Humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose)
- Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group
- Reverb control for respective sound design patches
- CC assignment option for sound design patches
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
- Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
- Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
- 4.5 GB compressed NCW format
- Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connect downloader
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a Digital Water Mark - DWM!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.