Waves MDMX Distortion Modules
3 distortion plugins based on musicians’ all-time favorites: SCREAMER, OVERDRIVE, FUZZ. From classic fat round overdrive to freaked-out fuzz flavors, this oversaturated color palette gives you quick access to the greatest distorted sounds you know and love.
Searching through musicians’ all-time favorite FX, we customized 3 unique-sounding color boxes to create this versatile ‘plug-n-play’ distortion toolkit:
SCREAMER: Fat, round saturated tones inspired by the classic overdrive effect
OVERDRIVE: Versatile overdrive with a serious amount of control, from subtle soft clipping to enhance an instrument, to aggressive oversaturation
FUZZ: 2 distinct fuzz flavors with outrageous amounts of saturation and sustain, plus a 1-octave up/down effect for added thickness
MDMX plugins offer serious tweakability: On-board dynamics, EQ and tone controls; “Temperature” controls to tweak overall color and warmth; Mix controls to blend the clean and distorted signals; M/S processing to distort just the mids or sides of the signal—a great way to fit an instrument into the mix and change the way a sound relates to the space around it.
The MDMX interfaces lay all these options right in front of you: No menu diving, no learning curve, just colorful noisy goodness that will add serious heat and aggression to your synths, vocals, drums, bass, guitars—anything.
- 3 distortion plugins based on musicians’ all-time favorites
- SCREAMER: Classic overdrive with round saturated tones
- OVERDRIVE: Fat drive from soft-clipped subtle to full-power aggressive
- FUZZ: 2 classic fuzz flavors with octave effects for added thickness
- Versatile toolkit for synths, bass, vocals, drums, guitars & more
- High tweakability with on-board dynamics, EQ, tone controls & more
- Dynamics choice between gain riding vs. compression for extra punch
- M/S processing to distort only the mids or only the sides
- Temperature knobs to control output color & warmth
- Presets by Grammy-winning mixers Lu Diaz, Dave Pensado, more
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.