Waves Maserati GRP
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
Tony Maserati on the GRP Group Processor: “The Maserati GRP plugin is meant to help that final blend jump out a bit. It’s got a nice bit of equalization involved but no effects, no shredders, none of that kind of thing. In fact, the compression that I’m using in the network there is very, very subtle, because generally I don’t do major compression over my groups. It’s meant to add a nice sheen on a great blend of background vocals or compress a drum kit together, make it really feel like it’s got some nice air to it.”
- All-in-one multi-effect plugin for group channels
- Adds EQ & compression to group tracks
- Ideal for drum stems, background vocals & more
- Created in collaboration with mixing engineer Tony Maserati
- Bring Maserati’s multi-Platinum sound to your studio!
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.