Waves L1 Ultramaximizer
Advanced level maximizer, look-ahead peak limiter and high-resolution re-quantizer, all in one powerful industry-standard plugin for mastering and mixing.
Waves 25th Anniversary edition: You can now choose between the classic Legacy and the new Modern user interfaces. Both offer new plugin features, including:
True Peak domain setting: Eliminates inter-sample clipping
Automatic Release Control: Auto-adjusts release time
Renowned for its transparency and punch, L1 has been the standard tool used on countless hit recordings over the past couple of decades.
L1 maximizes both the level of the digital signal and the resolution of the final file. It offers superb re-quantization for all bit depths, including 24, 20, 16, 12, and 8-bit outputs. Its look-ahead peak limiter enables you to increase sound file resolution and production master levels with precise control and dithering options.
L1’s limiter section is capable of a very fast, overshoot-free response. Because a typical music signal contains many high-intensity, short-duration peaks, simple normalization of the file may result in a low average signal level. L1 can significantly increase the average signal level of an audio file without introducing audible side effects.
- Peak limiter / level maximizer plugin
- Industry standard for mastering & mixing music or multimedia
- Two components: L1 Limiter and L1+ Ultramaximizer
- Increased Digital Resolution™ dither with noise-shaping filter
- Double precision bit resolution processing
- 25th Anniversary edition includes Legacy and Modern interfaces
- NEW 25th Anniversary features: True Peak domain setting, Automatic Release Control
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.