Waves Kramer HLS Channel
Developed in association with legendary producer/engineer Eddie Kramer, the HLS Channel was meticulously modeled on a Helios mixing console just like the one he used in historic sessions at London’s acclaimed Olympic Studios. (In fact, we actually managed to get our hands on the Helios from the Rolling Stones mobile truck, which was used on a slew of classic recordings during the early ‘70s.) In addition to modeling the Helios EQs with their sweet saturation, high-end presence, and fat low-frequency boost, we even modeled the unique behavior, coloration, and drive of the console’s preamps. To top it all off, the HLS Channel features a precision-modeled VU meter that recreates the sensitivity, ballistic behavior, look and feel of the original.
- Source Select toggles between Mic and Line levels.
- Preamp determines the amount of preamp coloration.
- High Frequency Gain controls high shelf gain at 10 kHz.
- Mid Gain sets the amount of gain applied to the midrange bell filter.
- Mid Frequency selects frequency for the midrange bell filter.
- Mid Mode selects between boost (PK) and cut (TR).
- Low Band Freq/Cut is used to select the boost frequency, or the amount of attenuation of the 50 Hz low shelf.
- Low Band Boost sets the amount of boost (in dB) for the selected frequency.
- EQ Cut turns the EQ on (in) and off (cut), while maintaining the analog and preamp characteristics.
- Analog controls turns the analog noise and hum modeling on and off, and sets the pitch of the hum to match either European or American currents.
- Noise pads the modeled noise and hum by 20 dB.
- Meter toggles the meter display between input and output monitoring.
- Clip LED lights up when levels exceed 0 dBFS.
- VU Meter displays input or output level in dBVU.
- VU Calibrate controls the VU meter headroom calibration.
- Trim displays the maximum peak level of the output signal and its distance from 0 dBFS.
- Input controls the input level.
- Output controls the output level.
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.