KarmaFX Synth Modular 2
The award-winning KarmaFX Synth Modular 2 is an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit. Its amazing visual- and highly intuitive user interface lets you modulate just about any knob or slider by any control signal – making the soundscape possibilities almost endless.
The Through-Zero-Frequency, Bandlimited Oscillators with Pulsewidth-, Phase- and Frequency-Modulation, and exclusive Synced Exponential FM offers a unique sound. It features Dual Oscillators with HardSync, Multi-Sample-, Additive/Wavetable-, Pad- and Granular-Synthesis, not to mention a great collection of Virtual Analog Multi-Mode Filters, Parametric Filters, Graphical Equalizers, and a wide range of effects: Distortion, Delay, Chorus/Flange, Reverb, Folder, Phaser, Limiter, Maximizer plus Single- and Multi-Band Compression.
Any knob can be modulated by any modulation source, giving you full control using Envelopes, LFOs, ADSRs, HFOs, Step sequencers or even audio modules or external inputs. The true audio-rate digital simulation of analog voltage levels produces a sound quality that rivals even expensive hardware synthesizers.
All signals are shown visually for every module, making it not just easier and more intuitive to work with, but also an excellent learning tool. A comprehensive User's Manual and tons of bundled patches make it easy to get started producing your own unique sounds. Intuitive and fully skinnable GUI with bundled skins supporting HiDPI/Retina GUI scaling up to 200%.
MIDI Expression so parameters can respond to Mod.Wheel, Aftertouch and Velocity inputs, MIDI Polyphonic Expression support (MPE) for per-note Pitchbend and Timbre and 128 user-assignable Automation controls with MIDI Learn.
KarmaFX Synth Modular 2: Advanced Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit featuring:
- Full Modular patching of synth Components and Controls.
- Patches are built using Generators, Filters, Amplifiers, Controllers, Effects and Modulators.
- Internal high-frequency digital simulation of analog voltage levels.
- Oscillator with phase, Detune and Pulsewidth that generates standard synth waveforms.
- Dual Oscillator with Detune, Hardsync and Ring modulation.
- Sampler, 16/24/32-bit Mono/Stereo multi sample player that imports WAV/SF2/SFZ files.
- Multisample editing with Key/Velocity-ranges and Loop-Points.
- Additive and Pad module with waveform and Harmonic Magnitude/Phase editors.
- User defined waveforms and built-in presets of up to 1024 harmonics.
- Granular module for sample-based granular synthesis with variable grain size/rate.
- 2/4 Pole Resonant Multimode Filters with Cutoff, Resonance, Saturation and Drive.
- Resonant Filters (LP/HP/BP/BS): SVF, SVF2, SKF, Zolzer, Moog, Moog2, Acid, and MS20.
- Additional filters include Formant, Comb, Allpass, Parametric and Shelving.
- EQ3, 3 band equalizer with adjustable crossover frequencies, and 2 and 4 pole modes.
- 10-band digital and 31-band simulated analog Graphic Equalizers.
- Amplifier and Stereo module with Panning, Volume and Velocity control.
- Two channel Mixer with Ring modulation and Circuit Bending Bit Shuffle operations.
- Inverter for Amplitude Modulation, and Mid/Side module for stereo separation.
- Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Chorus/Flange, Pitchshift, BitShuffler and Distortion effects.
- Soft-knee Compressor with Peak/RMS detection and optional Sidechain.
- Folder, Limiter, Repeater, Soft Clipper and 3-band Multiband Compressor with Peak/RMS detection.
- 10 Octave/12 Note Pitch control with Detune, Portamento and Pitchbend support.
- Choose between Mono, Legato, or up to 16-voice true Polyphony.
- Controllers for Frequency Modulation (FM) and frequency/phase control.
- Support for Linear FM, Phase Modulation, and Exponential FM with Exponential frequency Sync.
- Generators support Through-Zero frequency, and optional High Quality (HQ) 16x oversampling.
- Up to 16 channel Unison controller with Detune and Stereo pan spread.
- 32 step, 4 octave Pattern controller with Hold, Loop, Legato, Sustain and programmable Arpeggiator.
- Custom arpeggiator note masking with programmable scales and 30+ scale presets.
- Scope Module with synced, multi-layered oscilloscope, frequency and phase displays.
- Keyboard module for MIDI visualization and manual MIDI triggering, with Pitchbend/ModWheel.
- Bipolar/Unipolar LFO with Tempo Sync, HFO with FM/Phase Modulation option + Fade and Keyb. Tracking.
- ADSR and Multipoint Envelopes with Linear, Exponential, Hermite and Cubic curves.
- 32 step Step Sequencer, Envelope follower, Sample & Hold and Decay modules.
- Shaper module for custom waveshaping.
- Output module with Panning, DC removal, Volume and Clip control.
- Noise generator, filtered Pink, White and Brown Noise with Frequency Sync control.
- PanSpread stereo expander with individual low and high spread + crossover frequency adjustment.
- Sonic Maximizer emulation module with Low Contour, Process and Peak Detector.
- Input generator so synth can function as an Insert effect.
- SubPatch generator and effect modules for re-using patches within other patches.
- Number of simultaneously running modules supported per patch is practically unlimited.
- Full stereo support (selected modules can run in mono to save CPU cycles).
- Expression option, so parameters can respond to MIDI Mod.Wheel, Aftertouch and Velocity inputs.
- Instant visual feedback on all controls. Frequency, Time/Amplitude, Modulation, etc.
- Visually see signals, and knob's and slider's modulation-values in real-time, as they are modulated.
- Fast trigger and output response, with zero latency and tight latency compensation.
- Up to 128 simultaneously running internal voices (Polyphonic and Unison combined).
- MIDI modulator modules for MIDI Controller, Velocity, Aftertouch and Pitchbend input.
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression support (MPE) for per-note Pitchbend, Aftertouch and Timbre.
- Synth frequency can be offset from "Concert Pitch" (from 440Hz to e.g., 432Hz).
- 128 user-assignable Automation controls with MIDI Learn.
- Control Panel & Patch Browser for quickly navigating patches and banks with search filtering.
- Fully skinnable GUI: Skins bundled with the installation support HiDPI/Retina GUI scaling up to 200%.
- Fully customizable GUI resolution of up to 4096 x 2048 (default is 1500 x 1000).
- Customizable GUI patch-cables can be shown as linear, curved and dangling.
- 5 banks of pre-made KarmaFX patches + Extra userbanks. (More than 1000+ patches total).
- Additional Online Banks can be downloaded and installed from inside the synth.
- Full VST 2.4+ support on PC/Windows and Audio Unit/VST 2.4+ support on Mac/OS X.
- Available for PC/Windows and Mac/OS X in both 32 and 64-bit versions.
- A 120 page User's Manual in PDF format is included with the registered version.
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.