Waves H-Reverb Hybrid Reverb
New technologies open new creative horizons. H-Reverb is a pioneering FIR reverb based on innovative Finite Impulse Response reverberation technology, providing richer, deeper reverb tails that sit beautifully in the mix while breathing crisp air into your tracks.
The FIR engine that powers H-Reverb lets you shape and customize the reverb decay envelope beyond the standard linear forms, resulting in perfectly gated, real reverse, and dense reverb tails that don’t muddy up the mix. Taking things one step further, H-Reverb incorporates Waves’ advanced analog modeling along with a drive control, offering signal behavior that until now was found exclusively in high-end hardware reverb devices. This unique design also enables input drive, a technique favored by many top engineers.
To top it all off, H-Reverb includes an impressive library of artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers, as well as presets inspired by vintage and modern classics. These presets may be the perfect space you’re looking for, or simply the perfect point to start from.
By fusing classic reverb concepts with forward-thinking features that break new ground in digital reverb processing, H-Reverb provides uncompromising sound quality and boundless creative control.
- Resonant filter sweeps for creating innovative reverb effects
- EQ and dynamics module for compression, ducking and de-essing
- ADA analog modeling and drive control
- Artist presets from the industry’s leading mixing engineers
- Full buildup timing and shaping
- Pre-delay BPM sync
- Support for full 5.1 channel surround setups
- Quick reference buttonUser-friendly GUI with collapsible version
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.