Waves Grand Rhapsody Piano
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
To play Grand Rhapsody, you must download at least one of these sample libraries in addition to the plugin itself.
Sampled from the Fazioli F228 grand piano housed at London’s Metropolis Studios – the very piano played on Grammy-winning hits such as Adele’s “Hello.”
Like a sleek Italian sports car, the Fazioli F228 model was engineered from the finest Italian parts and craftsmanship, taking its wood from the same red spruce forest where Antonio Stradivari cultivated his rare and celebrated violins. The deep bass, rich resonance and crystal clear tonal qualities produced by the wood have made the Fazioli a highly coveted instrument for the most discerning ears in music.
Recorded at Metropolis with 8 different pairs of state-of-the-art microphones and the highest-quality preamps and converters, Waves’ Grand Rhapsody virtual piano delivers the same majestic sound as the studios' original Fazioli piano, with added features that only a plugin can provide.
From pop/rock songwriting to electronic production to intimate jazz and classical piano, Grand Rhapsody offers a wide range of tonality for musicians and producers. You can blend up to 3 mic pairs of your choice and choose their position; control how much of the pedal, key up and sympathetic resonance you mix into the overall sound; and apply Waves’ award-winning effects including EQ, compressor, limiter, delay, and reverb based on Waves’ state-of-the-art H-Reverb.
Whether you prefer to load one of the expertly programmed presets or create your own sounds from scratch, Grand Rhapsody furnishes you with all the warmth and richness you’d expect from one of the most luxurious pianos in the world – plus a little extra, from Waves.
- Perfect sampling of the Fazioli F228 grand piano housed at London’s Metropolis Studios
- The very piano played on Adele’s “Hello” and countless other hits
- Meticulously recorded using 8 pairs of microphones
- Blend together 3 different pairs of microphone recordings
- Control the level of key up, pedal and sympathetic resonance in the overall mix
- Includes EQ, compressor, limiter, delay, and reverb based on the H-Reverb algorithm
- Can be used as a plugin or as a standalone instrument
Mics used to sample the original Fazioli:
- B&K 4007
- Shure SM57
- Neumann U87
- Royer R121
- SE RN17
- Neumann KM84
- Coles 4038
- AKG C451
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.