Waves GEQ Graphic Equalizer
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
Waves GEQ is a full-featured graphic equalizer plugin with both Classic and Modern mono and stereo components, featuring 30 ISO bands plus high and low pass filters, a high precision floating parametric EQ bell filter, and a real-time analyzer.
GEQ Classic components use traditional proportional Q filters inspired by the renowned DN series 1/3 octave equalizers, which narrow the filter width as you increase a band’s gain; GEQ Modern components utilize special Flat-Top filters which eliminate the artifacts associated with band interaction, and provide perfect plateau and stair-stepped responses. Set band gains one-by-one, or draw your curve via touch-screen or mouse. Finally, GEQ’s integrated real-time analyzer lets you compare the difference between two sources. Created for live sound but equally useful in the studio as well, GEQ is powerful proof that all equalizers are not created equal.
- 30 ISO bands with selectable 6 ,12 & 18 dB scales
- Independent HPF, LPF and parametric bells per side
- Classic component with Proportional Q filters
- Modern component with non-interactive Flat-Top filters
- Real-time analyzer
- Zero latency graphic equalizer
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.