Flux Pure Limiter v3
Unless you use it as a special effect, Pure Limiter should be the very last stage of your audio processing chain. It uses exclusive FLUX:: technologies to generate a release envelope, producing no artifacts on the processed sound.
Transparent limiting, dramatically increasing the average audio level can now be achieved without damaging the perceived audio quality.
As usual with FLUX:: plug-ins there is no compromise between simplicity of use and the exhaustiveness of accessible parameters. An automatic mode allows quick operation in most cases, but a manual mode and an advanced mode are also there to allow you total control of the processing.
To make setting even easier, the Pure Limiter also features two display modes:
- When mode A is engaged, both original and limited waveforms are displayed
- Mode B displays the limited waveform, the limiter action and the histogram of the release value, which is especially useful when running in advanced mode
Software Licence Requirements
In order to use the software an iLok.com user account is required (the iLok USB Smart Key is not required).
Pure Limiter V3 is available in AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite / Waves SoundGrid.
Due to AVID Pro Tools changing to AAX, from Version 3 (v3) RTAS for AVID ProTools is no longer supported.
Pure Limiter V3, as all Flux:: plug-ins, provide
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- 64-bits internal floating point processing
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for Native (AU/VST/AAX/AAX AudioSuite)
Apple Minimum Requirements :
- Macintosh Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4GB RAM recommended
- Mac OS X 10.7 or above.
- DAW/Host Application with 32/64 bit support * Mac 'PPC' are not supported
Windows Minimum Requirements :
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4GB RAM recommended
- Windows Vista or above * Windows XP discontinued
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.