Delta Sound Labs Alpha Bundle (Stream + Fold)
Stream from Delta Sound Labs is a granular sampler audio effects plug-in for sound design, intricate delays, and live performance. Its clean sound separates it from typical spectral or frequency granulators and it’s a great way to layer and widen your audio source. Stream also boasts very low latency making it ideal for live performance.
- Tempo Sync – synchronize the grains with the tempo of your host
- Low latency – ideal for live performance
- Auto Record Mode: a new record mode that allows a user to determine the buffer size by toggling the Record button
- Capture & Overdub – capture an audio excerpt, manipulate the audio, build harmonies and layer disparate audio sources
- Time stretching/scrubbing
- Up to 16 granular voices
- Monophonic MIDI Mode: re-pitch all granular voices at the same pitch and grain length (great for creating pedal points)
- Polyphonic MIDI Mode: granular voice creation and re-pitching just like a regular VSTi
- Sample Drag-and-Drop: drag, drop and use any .WAV .AIFF or MP3 with Stream
- Optimized Sample Interpolation: smooth playback through optimized audio sample smoothing
- Dedicated Dry and Wet knobs to balance dry and wet audio signals relative to the Mix control
Calling on their background in modular hardware design, Delta Sound Labs has found a novel approach to creating warmth and distortion in software. By using an assortment of modules in an in-series FX chain, Fold imbues input signals with harmonically rich overtones and if used extremely, completely transforms them with a unique form of distortion.
- Hard and Soft Clip Distortion Morphing
- Bit Crushing
- Analog Low and High Pass Filter Emulations
- Four Syncable LFOs with Mappable Phase Reset Buttons
- Three LFO Waveform Types
- Mono and Stereo Processing
- x1, 2, 4, 8, 16 Oversampling (configurable via automation)
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 10 and above
AAX Native, AU, VST3
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.