Waves Codex Wavetable Synth
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
Waves Codex is a cutting-edge polyphonic synthesizer based on an advanced granular wavetable engine and powered by Waves’ Virtual Voltage technology. Designed to create sounds that range from warm acoustic and analog emulations to completely new, never-before-heard intricate and evolving textures, Codex’s sound design capabilities put infinite possibilities at your fingertips.
The Codex synth comes with hundreds of original sound presets, but also lets you import your own audio files, turn them into wavetables and manipulate them as you like. Thanks to its advanced formant control technology, Codex maintains consistent resonance character that is true to the original signal and gives you direct control over the acoustic resonance of the sound. Codex also innovatively uses a high-resolution FFT-based automatic interpolation technology that results in extraordinarily smooth morphing as you sweep through wavetables.
The original design of Codex’s oscillators, combined with the dynamic visual display of the synth’s waveforms, allows you to create very complex sounds with very simple settings – all this before you even start adding the bells and whistles of the built-in modulators, effects and arpeggiator/sequencer!
Combining analog subtractive synthesis components with an intuitive layout, Codex lets you easily customize existing presets or build custom patches from the ground up. And thanks to the user-friendly single-page GUI, everything is laid out conveniently in front of you so that the entire patch can be seen at all times, freeing you to focus on what matters most – your creativity.
- Cutting-edge polyphonic wavetable synthesizer
- Powered by Waves’ Virtual Voltage Technology
- Innovative oscillators with progressive wavetable scanning capabilities
- Advanced and comprehensive Modulation Matrix
- Formant control – direct control over the acoustic resonance of the sound
- Wavetable (sample) importing
- User-replaceable wavetables
- Arpeggiator/16-step sequencer
- Integrated chorus, delay, reverb, distortion and bit crusher effects
- Visual dynamic waveforms
- Plugin and standalone instrument
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.