Audified ToneSpot Acoustic Pro
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
- Processing power and flexibility
- Intuitive controls
- Inspired by world-class recordds
- Intelligent gain staging
As producers and mixing engineers we face daily challenges to make things sound more energetic, more full of life. For every artist, this could mean completely the opposite. Our role is to grasp an artist's vision and make it real through all kinds of sound-shaping methods. We are the Tone Hunters!
Acoustic instruments can take a lot of processing even the natural tone is needed. It’s because of the context. Acoustic instruments can fight against busy arrangements with several layers of instruments clashing into each other. Or the recordings are sounding too sterile, thin or harsh. So you need the tone that can cut through. The tone has to be harmonically rich and fat sounding, but it also needs to have a lot of clarity and tightness at the same time. But it’s not all! Even if the instrument is heavily processed, it also has to be very natural sounding at some point so everyone knows what instrument is played. And that's why you need ToneSpot.
Let's talk engineering for a while, shall we?
"When a professional audio engineer is building that awesome tone in the studio, he is often running it through some heavy lifting. Blending several re-amping chains with massive filtering, heavy compression, equalization, saturation or even some multiband processing and maybe some other crazy stuff. And it is no secret that the top engineers often run the signal through their chains twice or three times in series until both the engineer and the artist are 100% satisfied with the result. So there is a lot of stuff to do when building a perfect tone. There are very few products tailored for acoustic instruments post-processing, but most of today’s engineers use very similar workflows."
Standard acoustic mixes
Mixing acoustic instruments can be challenging. Especially in today’s musical environment when everything is supposed to sound big, full and present, no matter its real acoustic qualities.
With the ToneSpot technology, you can get your desired acoustic tones quicker than before. Streamline your mixing workflow, while maintaining the highest sound quality possible.
Meet the ToneSpot Acoustic Pro
ToneSpot Acoustic Pro consists of eight powerful modules plus the input and output sections. They represent the mixing workflow and the signal is fed through them in series from left to right. Each module can be turned ON and OFF separately.
- Character - Determines the basic flavor of the sound.
- Saturation - An advanced model of a real valve saturation circuit that has a nice higher harmonics punch.
- Shaping - Shape your tone with the 8-band musically labeled EQ.
- Punch - Punch is quite a strong compressor with slower attack time and a medium compression ratio.
- Surgery - An extreme surgical peak EQ with 2 identical filters and up to -50 db attenuation.
- Smash - A peak-eating leveling compressor with faster attack time and a gentle compression ratio.
- Effects - Tremolo, Modulation section including Chorus, Flanger and Phaser, and various types of Delay and Reverb.
- Finalizer - This is the mastering section of your chain. Sometimes even mixed tracks need a final touch.
- AGC - An automatic gain control included in both input and output sections. It sets the signal level to the plug-in’s 0 dBVU.
- Mac OS X 10.9 - macOS 12
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b, Apple Silicon Compatible
- Windows 7 - Windows 11
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.