Audified STA Preamp 2
- Powerful DSP delivering 7 algorithmic reverbs
- Perfect high-end tube sound
- The really unique and warm character
- 5 valve circuit modes available
- Precise circuit simulation
- Universal use
One of the six
STA Effects is a bundle of six plug-ins containing the Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Delay and Enhancer. The sixth one, the Preamp, is the core engine to all of these. It became so popular among users that we were forced to also offer it as a standalone product.
Five valve circuit modes available
The valve saturation colour of the STA Effects depends on the Mode selection. Changing the type of tube circuit affects the tube working point and frequency response.
- P - Presence – a higher amount of mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V - Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B - Brown – has an almost flat response with only light high frequencies rolling off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W - White – has a higher amount of higher frequencies and a balanced ratio between the even and odd harmonics.
- L - LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies. We make our plug-ins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
The ordinary digital effects mix their wet and dry signals as simple as A+B=C. This is as cool as all the standards you may rely on. When we deal with vacuum tubes, there is also another approach possible.
Summing on a tube
STA (Summing Tube Amplifier) uses two signal paths, one is processed by modulation or spectral change and the other is not processed. These two signals are mixed using a vacuum tube. This gives “ordinary” effects like Flanger or Phaser a really unique and warm character.
- Mac OS X 10.11 - macOS 12
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b, Apple Silicon Compatible
- Windows 7 - Windows 11
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.