Audified Sphene LE
- Designed for bass
- Smart tone shaping
- Proprietary sound aesthetics
- Fits today's metal subgenres
- Super-fast results
- Based on 20 years of modeling experience
One AMP model - LE version offers one of five pre-tuned amplifiers available in the Pro version. Every amp is tailored to accommodate various bass distortion aesthetics and playing styles.
One CAB impulse - Custom cabinet modeling based on parallel IIR technology with minimal phase issues and low latency.
- ToneSpot - ToneSpot technology builds upon the development and success of our ToneSpot plug-in series. It provides complex and efficient EQ shaping with only minimal controls needed. The ToneSpot function is extremely usable across all positions of the knob.
- Blend - Mixes in the drive section of the pedal. When the blend control is turned completely down, the dry signal is still processed by the ToneSpot & CAB circuits.
- Boost - Engage the boost function by the dedicated switch and get the instant signal push and more focused bass tone. Just what a bass djentleman needs.
- Gate - Onboard expander-gate can be activated via the utility panel below the pedal and it includes separately engageable threshold Learn feature.
Internal signal flow
Input select > Input knob > Blend send > Boost > AMP > Blend return > Gate > ToneSpot > CAB > Level > Output knob
There are tons of models of traditional bass amps... There are some overcomplicated bass plug-ins... But there are next to none original, intuitive and variable-enough bass tools in one virtual box.
Sphene Pro plug-in gets you unique and cutting-edge distorted bass tones. It gets them fast, with pedal-like familiarity and an astonishing variety of sound options included.
Sphene plug-in exists in Pro version. Learn more...
- Mac OS X 10.9 - macOS 12
- AAX 64b, AU 64b, VST2 64b, VST3 64b, Apple Silicon Compatible
- Windows 7 - Windows 11
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.