Waves API 2500
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
The API 2500 is a versatile dynamics processor that lets you shape the punch and tone of mixes with absolute accuracy. Its dual channel design lets the 2500 also function as two separate mono channels via a single compression setting. Using auto-makeup gain, you can adjust Threshold or Ratio while automatically maintaining a constant output level. With both “feed back” and “feed forward” compression types, the API 2500 boasts a wide range of incredibly musical parameters which have made it a favorite of engineers the world over.
- Modeled vintage compressor plugin
- Developed in association with API
- Switchable 3-position Thrust high-pass filter
- Variable link left and right channels
- 3 Variable link filter types
- 3 Compression modes: soft, medium and hard knee
- 6 Release settings: 5 fixed, 1 continuous
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.