Waves Abbey Road Collection
Read important 'Zip pay in 4' instruction bellow the product description
Abbey Road Collection is registered to your account as single plugins.
Developed in association with Abbey Road Studios, Waves’ Abbey Road Collection features a lineup of exquisite plugins that meticulously model the fabled studios’ legendary rooms, microphones, consoles, tape machines and signature effects, as heard on countless historic recordings and pop masterpieces.
The Abbey Road Collection includes plugin models of the studios’ famed REDD and TG12345 consoles, as well as RS56 Passive EQ (‘the Curve Bender’), J37 Tape, Reel ADT, the King’s Microphones, Abbey Road's echo chambers and reverb plates, and the one-of-a-kind Vinyl plugin which models Abbey Road’s vinyl cutting and playback gear.
With the Abbey Road Collection, the legendary studio’s signal chain is at your disposal – from the rooms in which magic happened, through the iconic vintage gear and techniques that ushered in the age of modern audio engineering.
- Developed in association with Abbey Road Studios
- Recreates the inimitable sounds heard on classic recordings and pop masterpieces
- Modeled on the original, rare and often exclusive Abbey Road Studios hardware and rooms
- Abbey Road’s signal chain at your fingertips
- Legendary sound, in-the-box and live on stage
- Abbey Road Chambers
- Abbey Road Reverb Plates
- Abbey Road TG Mastering Chain
- Abbey Road Saturator
- Abbey Road Vinyl
- Abbey Road RS124 Compressor
- EMI TG12345 Channel Strip
- J37 Tape
- Reel ADT
- RS56 Passive EQ
- The King's Microphones
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing - open up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
- 64-bit support
- No iLok required
- Easy activation to computer or USB flash drive
- Move and manage your licenses via USB flash drive or License Cloud
- One-click license recovery for lost or damaged devices
- New plugins added to premium bundles
For full compatibility with your DAW and Computer system please visit: Waves System Requirements
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them.
This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to download and register the plugin(s) to the manufacturer.