MR Gate is a full featured expander/gate that can be used to gate noise during quiet sections. It’s a very comprehensive gate implementation with adjustable lookahead, variable ratio, attack and decay times, etc. In addition, it has a scrolling time display that shows the level of the input signal and the gate attenuation, very handy for setting up the parameters. Also, it has a monitor feature that lets you hear the gated signal which is kind of cool for listening to the background without the foreground.
- Gate with threshold, ratio, attack and release times
- Adjustable lookahead
- Comprehensive metering
- Dynamic display shows recent history of input and gain levels
- Monitor allows you to hear gated signal
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo
Requires a host program that supports audio plug-ins. iLok licensing is supported but not required.
Macintosh – AU, VST3, AAX
- OS-X 10.11 to MacOS 12 (Monterey)
- Apple Silicon (M1) natively supported (AU and VST3)
- AAX – Pro Tools 11 and higher
- 64-bit hosts only
Windows – VST3, AAX
- Windows 7/8/10/11
- AAX – Pro Tools 10.3.5 and higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit hosts supported
Wave Arts MR Gate 6
MR Gate is a full featured expander/gate that can be used to gate noise during quiet sections. It’s a very comprehensive gate implementation with adjustable lookahead, […]
There are no reviews yet.