Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest and easiest adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR as well as double track generation.
The new Revoice Pro 3 (released in November 2014) adds a host of powerful new tools, workflow enhancements (for all DAW users) and major new features, including a simple yet powerful toolset for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch. Whats more, users report that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that can give one signal the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of another signal, plus our highly-praised realistic Doubler process.
These two functions, combined with the new manual Warp process for pitch and timing, means there is now a one-stop, time-saving, high-quality solution for creative and corrective audio manipulation tasks.
Revoice Pro’s APT or Audio Performance Transfer function, can automatically and instantly transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to another. This is perfect for matching the timing and tuning of double tracks or syncing ADR. And because you control the tightness of the corrections, you keep it sounding natural. What’s more, tightening up stacks of vocals will take you just minutes, not hours.
Highest Quality Pitch and Time Manipulation
When you need to manually adjust timing or pitch, the Warp functions provide simple-to-use tools and what our esteemed users say is the best and most musical sound quality in the industry.
The Most Realistic Doubler Ever
When double tracks haven’t been recorded, Revoice Pro’s Doubler process creates incredibly natural-sounding ones in mono or stereo.
Why use Revoice Pro
Revoice Pro can process monophonic instruments as well as voices and works with any Windows or Mac OS X DAW including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, and many more. Audio is transfered either by Revoice Pro Link plug-ins, drag and drop, copy and paste or imported audio files.
Revoice Pro is in a class of its own, easily and quickly doing tasks that even experienced editors consider time-consuming, difficult or downright impossible.
The workflow is fast and pretty easy to learn, but to be honest – it has to be different – because there is nothing else that does what Revoice Pro can do.
So be prepared to watch some videos, do some reading and invest some time to learn the basics. Once you do, as users tell us, you will get your editing done efficiently and professionally in a fraction of the time normally required.
What Revoice Pro Can Do For You
- Tighten the timing, pitch and vibrato of stacked lead and backing vocals or instrumental tracks.
- Create one or more realistic double tracks from a single input track.
- Modify signal timing and pitch manually with the fastest and easy-to-use graphic interface.
- Lip-sync dialogue (ADR) and vocals by the same or different performers, even when there are noisy guide tracks.
- Change the inflection in dialog (ADR, voice-overs etc.) with the desired Guide pattern provided by recording the director or dialog editor.
Revoice Pro accomplishes these tasks with astonishing speed, accuracy and quality, saving hours of editing.
- Intel Mac with OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2, Windows 7 and 8
- Works with any Mac- or Windows-based Digital Audio Editor including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, etc.
- Stand-Alone application supplied with Audio Suite, AAX, VST3 and AU Plug-in Links for efficient audio transfers.
- Wave and AIFF; 44.1 – 192kHz; 16 – 32 bits uncompressed