Metric Halo’s high resolution metering tools
Place any combination of instruments wherever you want, link their controls and save a windowset to have instant access to your workspace. Create windowsets for live mixing, mastering, studio recording or benchtesting gear and recall them with a keystroke.
With standards-based level metering, high-speed high-resolution spectral analysis, the unique PhaseTorch, correlation metering, triggerable waveform display, power balance and a variety of power, envelope and spectral histories and phase analysis, the SpectraFoo product family is absolutely essential for broadcast production and critical mixing and mastering.
SpectraFoo Standard includes basic, sample-accurate metering, triggerable waveform display, power balancing and phase analysis on any number of input or output channels.
- Lissajous phase scope
- L-R Stereo power balance meter
- Envelope history meter
- Digital level history meter
- Band-limited history meter
- Full-featured audio frequency oscilloscope
- Spectragram spectral history meter
- PhaseTorchTM frequency-sensitive phase meter • Sample accurate digital level meter
- Correlation meter
- Correlation history meter
- Parameter management system
- Window sets
- Link groups
- Mac OS 10.6.8 or newer
- Macintosh Intel 1.5 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 32 & 64 bit Support