Easy but powerful acoustic drum software
BFD Eco is a streamlined, fun and affordable software instrument for acoustic drums based on the award-winning BFD2 engine. Supplied with a selection of the best BFD2 sounds, it can also be expanded with the wide range of FXpansion and 3rd-party add-ons.
BFD Eco’s versatile mixing and EQ/FX section allows sculpting of the kit and lush ambience for any musical situation, with a multitude of genre-based presets to get you started. Meanwhile, the integrated Groove player delivers diverse, ready-made drum patterns full of flavour and realism.
Featuring an interface perfectly balanced between ease of use and flexibility, BFD Eco is provided as a standalone application and as a plugin for conveniently injecting realistic and powerful drums directly into your projects.
- Streamlined and fun acoustic drum software
- 5 kicks, 6 snares, 12 toms and 3 hihats
- 11 cymbals and selection of percussion
- 15 built-in effects including EQ, filtering, dynamics, drive, reverb and more
- Wide range of supplied presets
- Groove section with over 1500 patterns, by Groove Monkee, and advanced humanization
- Audio and MIDI export functions
- VST, AU, AAX64 and RTAS plugins included
- Standalone version also supplied
- Compatible with almost all BFD-series expansion packs
- v1.5 (32-bit and 64-bit): Windows 7 or Mac OSX 10.5.8 or higher
- v1.0.x (32-bit): Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1 (32-bit), Windows7 (32-bit) or Mac OSX 10.5.7 or higher
- Pentium4-based CPU or better (Windows)
- Intel CPU (Mac)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 7200 rpm HDD with at least 5 GB of free space
- Internet connection for download and authorization