With an algorithm designed to deliver the most superior quality achievable in digital equalizing processing today, Epure V3 is a powerful go-to processor for your day-to-day session works, and a sharp-edged surgical precision tool for the most demanding equalizing and filtering tasks conceivable.
As all Flux:: processors Epure V3 provide up to eight channels of simultaneous processing for multichannel/surround operations.
In addition, 4 MS decoders/encoders and up to 8 internally routable processing groups present the ability to process multiple explicit tiers from within one single plug-in instance, allowing for complex processing assignments such as separate processing of Mid and Side components.
Each section has :
- An individual bypass
- Filter type that can be set to low cut, low shelving, peak, hi shelving or hi cut
- Gain that can be set from -24 dB to +24 dB
- Frequency range covering the whole bandwidth
- Q factor adjustable from 0.1 to 100
Epure also features five unique functions making equalization even easier:
- Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of one slot to the other with a single click
- X2 and /2 affect the gain value for each equalizer section
- Invert turns the positive gain values to negative ones and vice versa
Combined with our exclusive A / B morphing system, these five functions allow global and efficient control of the equalization curve, instantly. The preset manager allows saving of global presets made up of two different presets including the A / B morphing slider position. Note also that factory presets are now provided for every plug-in.
Epure V3 includes internal input / output routing. Channel group management allowing many channels or individual channels to be set, is also available from the new setup window. From this window, up to 4 MS encoders and up to 4 MS decoders can be engaged if required.
Software Licence Requirements
In order to use the software an iLok.com user account is required (the iLok USB Smart Key is not required).
Epure v3 is available in AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite / Waves SounGrid.
Due to AVID Pro Tools changing to AAX, from Version 3 (v3) RTAS for AVID Pro Tools is no longer supported.
Epure V3, as all Flux:: plug-ins, provide
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- 64-bits internal floating point processing
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for Native (AU/VST/AAX/AAX AudioSuite)
Apple Minimum Requirements :
- Macintosh Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4GB RAM recommended
- Mac OS X 10.7 or above.
- DAW/Host Application with 32/64 bit support
* Mac ‘PPC’ are not supported
Windows Minimum Requirements :
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4GB RAM recommended
- Windows Vista or above
* Windows XP discontinued