Welcome to “Shevannai, the Voice of Elves”!
A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambience and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music. Unparalleled realism…Pure inspiration
Shevannai is a unique solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and wisely programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte, handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
Shevannai’s voice patch offers:
- 5 different true legatos (a,e,i o,u)
- 33 words
- 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long)
- 113 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G)
- 52 phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems
- 57 whispered phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 110 different whispers. Divided in long and short whispers.
- 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes
Shevannai is grouped into three sections:
- The Voice: Legato, Staccato and Inhale patches
- Phrases: Over 100 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G) and whispers.
- Soundscapes: 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
One of the most important features of this library is that the voice has been recorded without vibrato. Singing non vibrato requires a very experienced singer and a lot of effort to obtain a true ethereal feeling. Of course you may add vibrato at any time.
Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 oder 10.11 (latest update)
Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)