- New C-Flute Instrument
- The new C-Flute has been deeply sampled in great detail and a variety of playing styles such as Non Vibrato, Vibrato, Singing and even Shakuhachi Style. This instrument adds a different colour to the palette.
- All new Graphical User Interface
- The all new user Interface makes tweaking and editing a breeze. Sculpt the sound of the instrument and define exactly how it reacts to your playing.
- Phase synchronized samples for perfect blending between velocities
- All Sustain Samples and some other articulation have been phase-synced. This procedure optimizes interdependent samples and allows Velocity Crossfades smooth as silk from piano to forte. Use the instrument´s full dynamic capabilities to create a vivid performance.
- Extremely customizable Articulation Presets including copy paste feature
- The articulation presets are now even more customizable, using the latest features of the Kontakt engine – for example the time machine and the transient designer. Control speed, panorama, volume and transpose and many more parameters for each playing style of an instrument individually.
- New Key-Switch preset management
- We re-invented the management of key-switch presets. All settings of any preset can now copied to any other easily. You can even save all presets of a patch, including your personal key-switch preferences, and import them into another. Save time and organize key-switches the way you want them.
- New flexibel Hot-Key management
- Articulations can be unloaded to save memory
- Improved Ram Management. All articulations and ram-demanding effects can be loaded or unloaded individually. Remove unused articulations and switch off ram-demanding effect settings to free up memory and keep the memory footprint as low as possible.
- Speed Change for all articulations
- The speed of all articulations can be adjusted individually. This is useful not only for the time-depending articulations like Crescendo, Runs or Falls. Also sustains, shake and trills benefit from the time adjustment, because it changes the attack and the general sound of the sample.
- Five different Velocity X-Fade Modes
- There are now five different velocity X-Fade Modes providing you with maximum flexibility to control the dynamic of the instrument. Play realistic Crescendi and Swells locked to the song tempo using the two new Auto X-Fade Modes.
- Velocity Fade Filter
- Transient Designer
- New Effects: Attack Shapes, Air, Noise, Release Effects
- The new effects are perfect to dial in liveliness. Add up to three layers of different Attack Samples to give your sound more punch or dirt, or blend in the sound of playing noises and the air flowing through the instrument to bring it closer to the listener.
- 16 new Convolution Impulses for Reverb
- CHH Pro contains 16 additional Convolution Impulses of reverbs. Place your instruments on a scoring stage or play them in a small room.
- Improved Key-Vibrato
- Two independent, intelligent LFO-Vibrato types
- Auto vibrato
- Auto Vibrato uses musical values, based on the song tempo, to blend in natural modulation of tune and volume.
- Assignable Pitch-Bend
- Popular playing styles like falls or shakes are now assignable to the Pitch-Bend Wheel. Trigger these effects intuitively without having to remember key-switches.
- iPad & iPhone real time remote controller
- Based on Hexlers TouchOSC we programmed a real time controller for all features in CHH-Pro. Instead of fiddling with CC data in your DAW, you just record the automation data from your iPhone or iPad.
- Chris Hein Horns is an outstanding virtual sampled brass instrument library.
- aprox. 2.000 Samples per instrument
- about 80.000 Samples (~44 GB Content)
- 18 different playing techniques
- All playing techniques in one programm
- Up to 8 Velocities per note
- 72 control-features in 11 edit-pages
- 6 DSP Efx
- 21 high class convolution reverbs
- Key-Switch Presets, Hot-Keys, Key-Vibrato, Legato- and Glide-Mode, Growl-Control, and more.
- built with Kontakt 5.0.1
Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 oder 10.11 (latest update)
Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)