Separate a master recording lead vocal
The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) plug-in is a one-of-a-kind solution for controlling volume level and pan position of a lead vocal within a mono or stereo final master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems.
VVC is compatible with Mac and Windows, AAX, AU, and VST. It uses the same cloud-based, multi-algorithmic and automatic VEX technology as ADX TRAX and ADX TRAX Pro, with the convenience of working within your favorite D.A.W.
VVC is very easy to use, its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume and panning sliders. Once your separation is complete, you can make vocal volume adjustments of up to +12 dB to -12 dB and control the pan positioning of the separated vocal up to 60% to the left or right in the stereo field.
VVC 3.0 offers two new separation modes: Vocal and Melody. With Vocal mode selected, Automatic Voice Activity Detection (AVAD) is activated. AVAD uses an advanced algorithm to detect where a singing voice is present and will extract melodic content only during these sections. When no vocal is present, the original mix will remain unaffected. With Melody mode selected, ADX algorithms extract melodic content for the entire duration of the acquired selection. It can be useful when trying to control the volume of a monophonic instrument (Guitar, Sax, etc.), or when the Automatic Voice Activity Detection misses segments of the vocal performance.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Create vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix
Create music beds from well know songs to mashup and mix up
FOR REMIX ARTISTS
Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental
FOR POST PRODUCTION STUDIOS
To clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track
Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low
Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems
- *New* Volume control of melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- *New* Target lead melodies as well as sung vocals
- *New* Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or sung vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing
- Supports AAX, AU, VST, Mac and Windows
- Works with stereo and mono sources