Classic Electric Piano
The MarkII model was issued in 1979 and maor jazz and jazz-rock stars like Chick Corea have made its sound very famous. It really is very different from the MarkI but still has that incredible sound that everybody knows and loves.
We wanted to give this instrument something special and to build the library in a way that any player would get a feeling of the real thing so we decided to also sample it “acoustic” meaning without pluging it into an amp.
- 3.45Gb, 2532 samples.
- 10 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 10 Velocities for the release.
- Time based release samples for accurate staccato sound.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Independant mix of the acoustic/electric sound.
- Autopan simulation.
- Tremolo simulation.
- Saturation effect.
- Amp simulation.
- Spring Reverb.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.