Kawai Grand Piano
We worked closely with Lance Herring on this library (this is our second attempt after the AcademicGrand) and decided to give our project a new dimension, we carefully recorded this extraordinary instrument with 3 microphone pairs and state of the art Gear to try and recreate how powerfull and precise this instrument can be.
- 10,9Gb, 4932 samples.
- 3 microphone positions that you can mix from the interface.
- 5 Velocity layers for the sustain (5 on pedal up and 5 on pedal down).
- 3 sets of 5 Velocities for the release, one for different sustain lenght (staccato).
- Pedal down resonance.
- Key noises samples.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.